Monday, June 10, 2013

happy monday...

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • cleaned on Friday so my weekend would be free.  A great summer perk as I'm officially off until August 19th.
  • enjoyed Saturday morning doing just a few things before Brian and I headed out to run errands and ended up at The Office for a delicious peach sangria; my new addiction.
  • talked to my mom who is ready for California and a week of fun.  She's more ready than me as I tend to panic a bit when I leave home as I don't like, and I know this sounds ridiculous, to eat out all of the time.  It is so unhealthy and I find it just makes me feel terrible.  That's my current worry!  How am I going to survive 4 days of eating out?
  • made chicken kabobs along with a salad which was filled with lettuce and peppers and cucumbers and tomatoes and onions and blue cheese.
  • went for a mani / pedi and then browsed World Market.
  • relaxed in the afternoon alone as Brian was golfing and Nick was probably drinking with whose money, I do not know!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment