Monday, June 3, 2013

happy monday...

 I hope you had a nice "first weekend in June". I...
  • enjoyed my Friday gathering with work friends. 
  • detailed on Saturday and then went to Geneva to buy a gift at my new, favorite crystal shop.
  • bought Nick and friends Coors and hamburgers and buns and chips for a barbecue before the Hawks game.  Nick said while packing his car,  "You're so nice, mom."  (Well, maybe I am because I love him and I want him to remember to always be nice to others!)
  • graded and entered my last grades of the school year. Yeah!!!
  • started my new "summer eating" plan which is fruit and/or vegetables all day and then dinner.
  • found 2 dresses and 2 pairs of shoes for California on Sunday and the dress are just plain pretty.
  • tried out my new vacuum that we bought and I love it.  It's light and easy to push and pull and way quieter than my old one.
  • was excited that today is my last full day of work.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment