Wednesday, May 1, 2013

it's may...



8693578551_c5c82657cf_c
via
Welcome to my very favorite month of the year.  I love May as it begins to get warm and sunny and people are just happier. We celebrate Mother's Day this month, not really a big deal to me, but Sarah and I have kinda developed a tradition over the years that I really enjoy...lunch together in one of our favorite towns.  We've gone to Chicago and Geneva and St. Charles.  I love getting dressed up and lunching and walking around shopping in little trinket and boutique shops.  Fun!  Let's see, it's also my birthday which means presents and a sweet dinner with my husband who always makes my day special and Memorial Day!  We seriously grill to kick off summer that weekend.  In May, it gets light early so my outdoor morning runs resume and dark late so the days are long, especially when you get up as early as we do.  It's the month when peonies and lilacs bloom, both  of these are my all time favorite flowers and we start to golf and ride bikes and spend time on our deck.  Enjoy May 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment