I hope you had a great Memorial Day Weekend. I...
- came home Friday, made a blood orange spritzer and enjoyed the sunny weather.
- was productive on Saturday, well both of us were. While I cleaned the house, Brian washed 3 cars inside and out. I did a bit of weeding outside and then we were off to our town's Fine Art Fair after 3. Upon arriving back home before 6, I decided to lay down and read. I quickly fell asleep, woke up 3 hours later, ate a quick snack and went back to bed.
- Total sleep time:12 hours.
- was out of the house early Sunday for coffee and a trip to the grocery store. We bought ribs and flowers and top soil and went home to plant. Then, we headed to the "H's" for a lovely dinner.
- spent Monday morning preparing some food and enjoyed an afternoon alone doing bills and wrapping gifts and just getting little things done.
- enjoyed barbecue ribs and confetti corn with my guys.