I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- finished the last load of laundry on Sunday as another bag was found in the Honda.
- was excited to receive a "save the date" card from our sweet Jen and Michael.
- did a bit more planting and our house looks bright and cheery.
- grilled pork chops and marinated chicken which was wonderful.
- stopped by the Predator's rugby game.
- made two grocery trips for food as it is so different when Nick is home. Bought was green apples and kale and broccoli and humas and a variety of natural juices.
- made a few plans for Nick this week with the priority being therapy and calling the security company.
- planned Memorial Day weekend with Brian who I am hoping will be off of work.