I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- stopped in Goodwill after work on Friday and bought more dishes. I need to stop as I am obsessed with vintage dishes and I can't fit any more in my cabinet.
- went to Stockholm's on Friday and enjoyed the food once again.
- was happy that Brian cleaned the basement and garage and it just looks great.
- followed the Red Wolves's game on Facebook and was so sad they lost to Life and that their season is over.
- waited for Brian to place some Kentucky Derby bets at a really nice OTB in Aurora late Saturday.
- fired up our grill for the first time and our ribs were greeeeeeeat!
- graded stack one of my papers on Sunday morning :( but did not finish stack two.
- went to buy more flowers and an umbrella.
- planted all of my pots and our home just looks happy with color bursting everywhere.
- made a fun Cinco de Mayo dinner.