Monday, April 29, 2013

happy monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
  • enjoyed a lovely Saturday afternoon of errand running which was followed by planting a few flowers.  There is nothing that makes me smile more than seeing color out of my windows.
  • tried a new shrimp recipe that turned out uneatable. I brined the shrimp too long so all you tasted was salt.  That has not happened to me in ages.
  • made a zucchini frittata Sunday morning, another first, which was tasty.
  • went to Sarah's. I finally saw the H's new dining room which is absolutely gorgeous as well as finished painting projects and additions to other rooms.  Their home is just so beautiful.  We then enjoyed an asparagus and mushroom quiche, spring salad, watermelon and blood orange spritzers outside in the sun.  It was a wonderful afternoon of laughter and conversation.
  • made Linguine with Tuna Puttanesca for dinner as it is a favorite of ours before calling it a day.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment