Sunday, March 3, 2013

happy monday...

via Cooking Channel

I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • was on the phone much giving Brian "to dos" so Nick would be set by Sunday and ready to get back to class on Monday.
  • made a quiche and apricot oatmeal bars and roasted mustard potatoes and a cheesy broccoli casserole as I was stress cooking.
  • did a bit of clothes shopping and then returned clothes as I tend to buy things too big for me often.
  • graded Science Fair papers (Yuck!).
  • got caught up on almost all of my little procrastinated tasks except, get this!  I still have not taken in my two pairs of Jag straight leg pants to Von Maur to be hemmed.  This is my procrastination record as this should have been done 3 months ago.
  • watched a few new cooking shows and just loved Extra Virgin on the Cooking Channel.
  • enjoyed my Sunday afternoon with Brian who came home around 1 and we proceed to lay on the sofa, reading and watching the Hawks and golf. 
Have a great week and hope all are preparing for snowstorm number 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment