|via Cooking Channel|
I hope you had a nice weekend. I...
- was on the phone much giving Brian "to dos" so Nick would be set by Sunday and ready to get back to class on Monday.
- made a quiche and apricot oatmeal bars and roasted mustard potatoes and a cheesy broccoli casserole as I was stress cooking.
- did a bit of clothes shopping and then returned clothes as I tend to buy things too big for me often.
- graded Science Fair papers (Yuck!).
- got caught up on almost all of my little procrastinated tasks except, get this! I still have not taken in my two pairs of Jag straight leg pants to Von Maur to be hemmed. This is my procrastination record as this should have been done 3 months ago.
- watched a few new cooking shows and just loved Extra Virgin on the Cooking Channel.
- enjoyed my Sunday afternoon with Brian who came home around 1 and we proceed to lay on the sofa, reading and watching the Hawks and golf.