Friday, March 8, 2013

as this is true...

#Dream #instagood #instadaily #instagram #hope #passion #http://observando.net/page/2
...I don't live waiting for things to be better.  Every day I try to enjoy the simple things like...
  • a chat with my husband.
  • walking into an amazing workplace that revolves totally around our students.
  • talking to my children.
  • reading my current book.
  • being thankful that my daughter has a husband that loves and cares for her and that my son has a girl friend who does the same. (Having someone in your life is a wonderful thing!)
  • coming home to a place that I feel warm and cozy in daily.
  • cooking and I'm just naming a few of the things I enjoy. 
Although the best may be yet to come; I have learned to remember to live in the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment