Monday, February 11, 2013

i just don't sit enough...



via Highest Heels

I really do not spend enough time doing the things I need to do to demonstrate that I'm really enjoying life.  Yes, I work and cook and spend time with my husband and kids but...I never feel that I have the time to do the other things I want to do.  For example, I love to knit and stamp and sew and read and do a few crafts, but I just can't find the time to do those things in my week, let alone my weekend.  So I am thinking I'll revise some of my daily work routine so that I have a bit more home "free time" but here is the one thing that is bothering me. Who thinks about revising their work routine to have more personal time?  No one!  What I think I'll do is be sure I am productive with my work time and then schedule in my "other free time tasks".  Too much thought going into this life change.

No comments:

Post a Comment