Monday, February 18, 2013

happy president's day monday...


I hope you had a nice weekend.  I...
  • uncorked wine on Friday as my week was more than crazy with meetings and meetings and meetings.
  • cleaned at my leisure on Saturday as Brian went to a class until Sarah called me to meet her for lunch and then I moved to "insane mode".
  • discovered I must do a bit of clothes shopping as things are getting bad.
  • enjoyed a delightful afternoon catching up on Sarah's life as well as her friends' lives and her home and future plans and it was just plain lovely.
  • followed the Red Wolves' game at Life...a sad ending as they were defeated and Nick did not play much.
  • corrected papers on Sunday morning and then walked to the movie theater to enjoy Safe Haven which was a good "chick flick".
  • saw pictures of one of our B team players get injured in the Jonesboro game and it looked very bad.  That was confirmed when Nick told me his bone broke through his skin. Oh no!
  • picked up some groceries and then went home to correct more papers and prepare dinner and just enjoy a Sunday afternoon with my sweet husband.
Enjoy the last full week of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment