- bought Brian his Valentine / Anniversary gift and gave him the R 1 driver (Correction from original post and thank you Tom). It was a total surprist and my heart was so happy to see his excitiment.
- spoke with the skiers in Colorado who were more than "bushed" on Friday, so bushed that they said there would be no skiing on Saturday.
- put together some Valentine's Day and birthday gifts.
- followed the Red vs. White rugby match.
- met our sweet Sarah and Chris at The House Pub for a birthday / Valentine's Day celebration which was lovely.
- made linguini and clam sauce and beef short ribs and chicken cacciatore for today.
- went to see Side Effects...a good movie to experience on a rainy Sunday.
- organized my recipes.