Friday, May 31, 2024

how is may over...



 Hello, dear friends. I was at lunch with my BFF forever yesterday and when she told me she missed my blog I decided I missed it, too. Once again, maybe I'm back again. I will see.

One thing I did miss about ASB is how it kept me accountable for things, behaviors and habits in my life. Things have slipped for me in that department this year so now, it's time to make another life change and seek accountability (along with balance). Hahah!

Moving on...how is my second favorite month of the year over tomorrow. I love May...the weather, the celebrations, the changes it brings to everything living and it is ending. I am a bit sad, but I guess it's giving me the opportunity to start fresh when June begins tomorrow.

Soooo, goodby my sweet month of May and once again...until next time (my new ending).



No comments:

Post a Comment